Ellington Beach House – Palm Jumeirah

From AED 7,400,000
Ellington Beach House | Palm Jumeirah, ,


  • Updated On:
  • March 23, 2024
  • Property ID
  • 25841
  • 4 Bedrooms


Ellington Beach House – Palm Jumeirah’s Timeless Elegance

Introducing Ellington Beach House

Ellington Beach House by Ellington Properties welcomes you to a distinctive community on the iconic Palm Jumeirah. Here, you’ll discover modern and ocean-inspired residences, offering 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses. Experience a curated lifestyle with exclusive private club amenities.

Arriving at a Lifestyle Icon

Situated on the world’s first man-made island, Ellington Beach House offers an exclusive living experience with its design-led homes. The elegant residential development boasts a modern and iconic façade adorned with spacious balconies that provide stunning views of the tranquil blue sea and the city skyline. This sophisticated building promises a sense of tranquility and satisfaction for its residents.

Ocean at Your Doorstep

Step inside Ellington Beach House, where the interiors combine contemporary style and innovative designs with natural tones, creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Warm tones complement the overall interior design, evoking a calming yet luxurious ambiance.

Extravagant Private Club Amenities

Ellington Beach House offers a range of private club amenities designed to enhance your lifestyle. The impressive lobbies welcome you with timeless elegance and sophistication. Enjoy valet and porter services for utmost convenience, while the intimate clubhouse features a show kitchen for private events and socializing. It provides a host of exclusive benefits and entertainment options, making every moment memorable.

Flexible Payment Plan

Take advantage of our flexible payment plan, with a 70% initial payment and the remaining 30% on handover.

Property Id : 25841
Price: From AED 7,400,000
Bedrooms: 4
Developer: Ellington
Handover: Q2-2024
Payment Plan: 70/30
Address: Ellington Beach House | Palm Jumeirah
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
Call +971585248854 WhatsApp

Similar Listings

From AED 7,200,000

SLS Residences – At Palm Jumeirah

Welcome to SLS Residences, Palm Jumeirah Experience Luxury Living Like Neve ...
From AED 53,169,800

Como Residences By NAKHEEL

Welcome to Como Residences A World of Opulence and Luxury on Palm Jumeirah ...
16,192 ft2
From AED 21,540,000

Armani Beach Residences at Palm Jumeirah, Dubai

Armani Beach Residences at Palm Jumeirah Ultra-Luxury Living Designed by Gi ...
43,830 ft2

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
Call +971585248854 WhatsApp
  • Advanced Search

Compare Listings

Unwind Properties
× WhatsApp Us